I was so the thrilled when I came home and found this nomination from the lovely (and as stated my new favorite person) Silverleaf… check out her site, The Silverleaf Journal – I plan to read on it through the weekend. I do hope I am doing her justice and am doing this correctly and thank you so much!
The Liebster Award
(following spiel taken from the lovely Silverleaf because I think I am supposed to do so)
The Liebster Award recognizes upcoming blogs and tries to direct people to them. As it reads, the purpose is really to discover new blogs and help new bloggers on the way.
You must link back the person who nominated you.
You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
The Questions given to me by said lovely (and did I mention my new favorite person) Silverleaf:
- Which is your favourite season and why? That used to be summer when i was younger, I almost said fall but when I really think about it… winter, it seems to be the season that I do most of my workings and it feels the most magical. Plus, Yule tree…
- Dawn or Dusk? Dusk.
- What was the last book you read? Mists of Avalon because the fiery one said I just was a bad pagan no cookie for not having read it, lol.
- If you could learn a new skill, what would you choose to learn? Acrobatics (that’s a skill, right), I would love to be in Cirque du Soleil… or at least have access to the wardrobe.
- When was the last time you allowed yourself to get messy and not care about it? Last weekend, and the weekend before that, and probably the one before that… I am a big fan of roaming about the wildwood and laying in the dirt.
- What is the most important thing you would impart to your child (whether you have one or not)? Be wild like the wind and don’t look back!
- Would you prefer to live in the city or the countryside? In a dense and wildwood implanted in the middle of the city… that way I can roam the wilds but still drive to starbucks for an eggnog latte. A girl can pretend, right?
- What did you see the last time you looked at the stars? Magic.
- What is your favourite food? Deviled eggs, no.. cheesecake, no… salad, no… deviled eggs… well, most food.
- Where is your favourite place to travel to? Disney, I have fond memories there.
My nominees (some don’t list a number but i think they meet criteria):
My questions to them if they are so inclined to join in the liebster:
1. Favorite childhood story?
2. What do you consider the best dish you cook?
3. What color makes you sad?
4. What plant calls to you?
5. Favorite childhood toy?
6. Worst habit no one knows of (until now)?
7. Favorite place to spend your free time?
8. Your favorite song to sing along to?
9. What is your greatest strength?
10. Who would you like to be when you grow up?